2013年4月21日日曜日

Tokyo Opera City

 Tokyo Opera City is located in Shinjuku Tokyo. The huge monument in front of the building looked stunning.

There are food market including restaurants, cafes, etc, on B1,3rd and 33th floor. It's office space between 4th to 32th. Opera house is on the 1st and 2nd floor.

 Today, I attended a seminar at Apple's hall on 32th floor. A dental software company "Planet", cooperated with Apple, made an announcement of its new software.
 I have to catch up the technology and use this type of gizmo in order to make a lucid explanation to my patients and  provide efficiency in the system of the dental office. Unfortunately, I'm not a computer geek and am a Windows user. I sometimes have to ask younger staff about manipulation of Apple. The young dental hygienists all have i-phones and i-pads!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿