2016年1月20日水曜日

Pontsuku, Kokura's sweets




Kokura is a smaller than Hakata (the capital city of Fukuoka) but growing town in Fukuoka prefecture Kyushu Japan. Since last September, I have attended a dental seminar held in Kokura, every second weekend in each month. Last week, before going there from Tokyo, a dental hygienist turned to me, “Doctor? Please buy souvenir for our staff”. She is called as a sweets commentator in my office. She gave me a list of sweets made in Kokura. It seems that she researched all day long on the Internet. Considering expiring date of the sweets, I chose Pontsuku (photo) which an old established store has made. It is a sponge cake including custard cream. There are other versions of cream, such as powdered green tea, chocolate, and strawberry. It was amazing, fluffy, fabulous and yummy. All our staff turned cartwheels. When you have a chance to visit Kokura, try Pontsuku, the awesome sweets!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿